This course highlights the similarities and differences between the High-Performance nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner 14.2 and the classical nodes. A software demonstration is included.
- differentiate between how data are analyzed in the traditional SAS environment compared to the SAS High-Performance environment
- identify similarities and differences between properties of High-Performance Data Mining nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner and their counterpart, traditional data mining nodes
- use SAS High-Performance Data Mining nodes for which there are no traditional counterparts.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced users of SAS Enterprise Miner 5.3 or higher
- Before attending this course, you should complete the Applied Analytics Using SAS(R) Enterprise Miner(TM) 5.2 course or have equivalent experience.