SAS Merchandise Planning is a high-performance, highly integrated solution that enables retailers to create and execute plans that maximize sales and margins while minimizing costs and increasing company performance. Through the use of instructor-led demonstrations and student exercises that use a standard data set and a basic work flow scenario, this course is designed to provide you with the information, understanding, and hands-on skills needed to work with assortment plans.
- use SAS planning tools to organize and analyze plan data
- recalculate and redistribute working plan values
- use recommended assortment reports to help guide your assortment planning decisions
- tailor and plan your assortment mix by clustered selling locations.
Who Can Benefit
- Those who work with plans and who make planning and buying decisions including planners, buyers, and those in management roles such as General Merchandising Managers, Category Managers, Inventory Managers, and Division Merchandising Managers
- have a basic understanding of planning processes within retail organizations
- attend the introductory course Using Performance Analysis in SAS(R) Merchandise Planning