This course teaches you the fundamentals of SAS Merchandise Planning including key concepts, terminology, and base functionality integral to the Merchandise Planning solution. Topics include planning concepts, plan management, referencing and seeding, performance analysis, financial planning, in-season management, and assortment planning. After completing the course, you will be prepared to participate in key business decisions that occur in the Solution Definition Workshop (SDW).
- explain and use SAS terminology
- navigate within Merchandise Planning 6.1
- consider how your planning process integrates with SAS Merchandise Planning 6.1
- describe SAS concepts and functionality and relate these to current business processes and practices.
Who Can Benefit
- Customer project implementation team members such as planning and business decision makers, technical staff, planning administrators, merchandise managers, and end users
- Before attending this course, you should have
- basic skills using Microsoft Windows and Windows-based software
- prior knowledge of retail planning or buying, or have related business experience.