SAS Merchandise Planning is a high-performance, highly integrated solution that enables retailers to analyze historical and plan data to maximize sales and margins while minimizing costs and increasing company performance. Through the use of instructor-led demonstrations and student exercises that use a standard data set and a basic work flow scenario, this course is designed to provide you with the information, understanding, and hands-on skills needed to create and use the Performance Analysis module in SAS Merchandise Planning. This course serves as a prerequisite to all other SAS Merchandise Planning course offerings.
- understand SAS Merchandise Planning key terms and concepts
- create and modify performance analysis view
- use worksheet navigation tools
- organize and control the appearance of data in a performance analysis view
- modify template objects.
Who Can Benefit
- Those who work with plans and who make planning and buying decisions including planners, buyers, and those in management roles such as General Merchandising Managers, Category Managers, Inventory Managers and Division Merchandising Managers as well as Solution Administrators
- Before attending this course, you should have a basic understanding of planning processes within retail organizations.