SAS Merchandise Planning is a high-performance, highly integrated solution that enables retailers to create and execute plans that maximize sales and margins while minimizing costs and increasing company performance. This course is designed to provide you with the information, understanding, and hands-on skills needed to manage users and groups, configure and manage templates based on your organization's business process, and create, deliver, and manage plans.
- create and manage the plan management structure that supports your organization's day-to-day planning activities
- use flags and statuses to configure plan versions and planning worksheets
- set up batch processes
- create, modify, and manage reusable template objects
- configure application properties
- set-up users and groups
- configure global and user-specific preferences
- create and manage cluster sets.
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone who will be involved in implementing and administering SAS Merchandise Planning including power users, Solution Administrators, IT associates, and SAS consultants
- Before attending this course, you should
- have a basic understanding of planning processes within retail organizations
- attend the introductory course Using Performance Analysis in SAS(R) Merchandise Planning