The SAS Academy for Clinical Programming, brought to you by SAS and partner Epoch, provides a strong foundation for applying SAS programming skills to clinical trials data. The SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer track includes both levels of the Academy and includes a certification exam voucher.
In Level 1, SAS Clinical Programming Fundamentals, you learn essential SAS programming skills, data manipulation, report writing techniques, and more.
In Level 2, Applied Clinical Data Analysis and Reporting, you master essential clinical trials analysis and reporting skills, complete case studies and industry-level project work, receive hands-on training in clinical trials documentation and standards, and complete an assessment at the end.
- access, manage, and transform clinical trials data using SAS
- create high-quality reports and presentation graphics
- understand the clinical trials process from beginning to end
- deploy statistical procedures and macro programming
- report on clinical trials findings and communicate results.
Who Can Benefit
- Pharmaceutical or life science grads or professionals interested in becoming clinical trials programmers
- No prior SAS experience required. It is recommend that students have relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/life science industry or be graduates or post graduates in one of these fields:
- life sciences
- computer programming