This course is an introduction to SAS Life Science Analytics Framework 5.1. It is the prerequisite for the SAS(R) Drug Development for Programmers/Analysts course.
- Understand the main components in Life Science Analytics Framework.
- Review the hierarchy structure, the workspace and repository areas, the permission model, and privileges.
- Review the Audit History, searching functionality, and the Recycle Bin.
- Manage content through check-in/check-out, upload/download, versioning, and esignatures.
- Use the Data Explorer.
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone in the organization who will use the SAS Life Science Analytics Framework solution
- Before attending this course, you should be familiar with using an internet browser.