This course introduces SAS Model Risk Management 7.2 and managing the model life cycle.
- create a model and develop it through the life cycle process
- take the model through the process of model validation
- create model reviews
- create findings and subsequent action plans
- create detailed model risk assessments
- create model inventory attestation
- use the software to document models for internal procedures and model governance
- create and use model correspondence
- use the dashboard reporting interface
- navigate the process workflow.
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone who works with decision models and related risks using SAS Model Risk Management
- Before taking this course, you should have knowledge of decision models built for financial institutions. It is helpful but not required to have knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines for these models.