This course covers the use of SAS Infrastructure Management. Specifically, you learn to navigate the interface, view the job flows, and create job flows using custom code. More advanced topics are discussed, such as creating a federated area, deploying a content release, and backing up the instances created with the system. In addition, the course covers topics such as live ETL, REST, data object pooling, and partitioning.
- identify the basic feature of the software interface
- describe the process for creating a new instance
- describe job flows and their inputs, nodes, and results
- describe federated areas and the role that they play
- explain the process for adding content areas
- describe external systems and live ETL.
Who Can Benefit
- Technical users who are responsible for the deployment and maintenance of content packages. Also, technical users who need a deeper understanding of key functions and applications for SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course. However, you might find it helpful to take the &rirm course.