This course provides an overview of SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6.5 and prepares you to construct inbound marketing decisions using the solution.
- navigate the SAS Real-Time Decision Manager interface
- create campaigns and diagrams using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- create treatments
- arbitrate treatments
- create history campaigns
- test and validate campaigns
- mark campaigns for deployment.
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone responsible for designing, implementing, and testing marketing campaigns using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course. Before attending this course, you should have basic skills using a web browser and software based on the Windows environment, and be familiar with business issues and processes for interactive marketing campaigns.