The interaction between a cloud environment and the existing network/administrative policies is one of the most challenging management issues to resolve. This is the domain of cloud administrators. They configure and maintain the cloud platform, and they have to understand and master all aspects regarding cloud provisioning.
This course provides network, systems, and database administrators the knowledge and skills needed to effectively operate in the cloud and touches upon all the aspects of administering cloud services. The training covers best practices on cloud administration, supported by many vendor technology solutions, covering open source and major vendor standards. This is a professional-level course and relevant to professionals with at least two years of experience as an administrator. The course prepares you for the Professional Cloud Administrator (PCA) certification.
- Cloud Provisioning and Administration
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategies for Cloud
- Performance Measures, Monitoring, and Optimization in Production
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-Cloud Administration
- Administration of Virtual Infrastructure Services
- Administration of Virtual Platform Services
- Administration of Virtual Software Services
Who Can Benefit
- Network administrator
- Systems administrator
- Database administrator
- Service desk managers
- Senior operators