The aim of this course is to explore relevant concepts related to security, risk, and compliance within the cloud computing environment. The objectives for this course are to enable you to apply the underpinning security concepts into an enterprise cloud computing environment. The risks and the impact of cloud computing must be understood in terms of both business and technical security challenges and their effect on business and technical governance and policy. The course also presents the terminologies used to describe security threats and issues and, in particular, those in cloud computing.
At the end of the course, you will be able to understand how to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models and also how to design security in the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment. This course provides an overview of different security topics, such as identifying, categorizing, and protecting your assets within an enterprise cloud computing environment.
The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help participants continue the educational experience after the course. This course helps prepare you for the Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCSM) exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. This course is endorsed, recognized, and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. An exam voucher is included with this course.
- Security and governance concepts and challenges in cloud computing
- What is new in security in the cloud?
- Contract management, terms, and conditions and legal
- IaaS specific security and governance policies
- PaaS specific security and governance policies
- SaaS specific security and governance policies
Who Can Benefit
- IT security professionals
- IT risk and compliance professionals
- Auditors of cloud computing services
- Network engineers/administrators and email system administrators