During this 4-day course, you will study over 1000 slides of advanced Java topics. Each major section is followed by practical hands-on exercises to apply what you have learned. Even the most experienced Java programmer will be stimulated and challenged. This course is ideally suited to the professional Java programmer with at least 2 years experience, who would like to learn how to truly master the Java Programming Language.Students who can benefit from this course:Experienced Java technology developers
Please refer to The Java Specialist Master Course Content Details
Meet the Expert
Dr. Heinz Kabutz is best known as the creator of the Java Specialists' Newsletter, targeted to expert Java Developers. Since its inception in November 2000 the newsletter has grown to include an audience of more than 50,000 programmers in 120 countries and become one of the most widely distributed, independent Java Newsletters in the world. Dr. Kabutz uses the experience gained “in the field” to write articles in his publication and he was chosen as a Sun Java Champion.
Is This Course For Me?
If you answer "yes!" to any of these questions, then this course is for you:
- Would you like to become a true master of the Java Programming Language?
- Would you like to truly understand threading, Java NIO?
- Are you curious on how to write a small event-driven non-blocking server?
- Would you like to understand the intricacies of Java memory, including tips on how to diagnose problems?
- Have you ever wondered what possibilities exist in the reflection API?
- Or wondered what data structures would be best suited to your application?
- Or looked for better ways of managing exceptions?
- Ever wanted to improve the performance of your Java program, but did not know where to start?