Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide front-line support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
In HDI Support Center Analyst, you will learn strategies for effective customer service, emphasizing problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, call-handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an introduction to ITI processes.
This course is designed to assist you in preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) certification exam. Instructors reinforce core concepts of the certification standard and provide skills-building opportunities. The certification exam is included with your purchase, and you must take the exam within 12 weeks of course completion.
- The process of incident management-from detection and recording to closure
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- The importance of total contact ownership
- An awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices used in service and support centers
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions
- Effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers
Who Can Benefit
- Front-line technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents, reduce escalations, and master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst certification