In this course, you will build on the skills learned in SonicWall Network Security Basic Administration Training. Learn the latest information on application control, bandwidth management, troubleshooting, and advanced networking. This course is designed to teach you to utilize the advanced features of SonicWall Unified Threat Management (UTM) products. Through hands-on labs, you will configure and test UTM features not covered in the Basic Administration course.
The CSSP certification exam for SonicOS is not a part of the class, but you will have access to it online via your personal MySonicWall account.
- OSPF routing
- Application control and management
- Active/Active HA and wire mode deployments
Who Can Benefit
System engineers, channel partners, service partners, and end users
An Active CSSA Certification in SonicOS is a prerequisite for enrollment.
General networking knowledge and experience required:
- Extensive knowledge of networking concepts, network topologies, and the OSI model of networking protocol stacks
- Understanding of TCP/IP, network addressing, subnets, and Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Knowledge of basic router concepts
- Familiarity with IPSec functionality and implementation