The Blue Coat Certified Security Analytics Administrator (BCSAA) course is intended for IT professionals who want to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat Security Analytics solution.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate scenarios and deployment options based on organizational needs, network configurations, and storage capacity
- Navigate the GUI, identify its main functional areas, and understand how tokens in the path bar, time-frame values, and other factors determine the information displayed
- Select network locations for data capture and describe the potential implications
- Use the path bar to filter out noise and narrow your focus on relevant data
- Use reports and extractions to find and analyze relevant data
Who Can Benefit
IT network or security professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of Blue Coat products, with a focus on network security, and who may have not taken any previous Blue Coat training courses
Participants should be familiar with network administration in distributed, enterprise-class LAN/WAN topologies, including basic Unix/Linux administration and have some experience with using proxies, firewalls, routers, and switches to implement network-security policies. Basic to advanced knowledge of best practices for incident response and continuous monitoring is a plus.