The Content Analysis 2.x: Administration course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professionals in a Security Operations position who are tasked with implementing and managing the malware web filtering features of Content Analysis 2.x. This course covers the administration and configuration tasks required by the solution administrators. The course also shows how Content Analysis 2.x integrates with other Symantec solutions to provide a complete anti-malware ecosystem.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement the Content Analysis 2.x solution in a production environment.
- Configure the multiple anti-malware engines.
- Integrate Content Analysis 2.x.
- Monitor logs for assessing the health of the solution.
- Detect anomalies and prepare the appliance for troubleshooting with the Symantec support team.
Who Can Benefit
Network, IT security, and systems administration professionals in a Security Operations position who are tasked with configuring optimum security settings for Content Analysis 2.x.
You must have a working knowledge of networking concepts, including TCP/IP, ICAP, SSL. You should be familiar with malware detection techniques such as Anti-Virus or reputation analysis.