The ProxySG 6.6 Basic Administration course is an introduction to deployment options and management of the individual key features offered using the ProxySG 6.6 solution. This an introductory course and is designed for students who are new to the ProxySG solution.
- Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG
- License and configure a ProxySG
- Deploy a ProxySG in either explicit or transparent mode
- Use the Visual Policy Manager to write policies to manage web filtering, authentication, and SSL traffic management
- Use ProxySG access logs to generate reports.
Who Can Benefit
The ProxySG 6.6 Basic Administration course is intended for students who wish to master the fundamentals of the ProxySG. It is designed for students who have not taken any previous training courses about the ProxySG.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of networking concepts, such as local-area networks (LANs), the Internet, security, and IP protocols.