The Veritas Data Insight 6.1: Administration course is designed for the storage administration, IT security, and systems administration professional tasked with architecting, implementing, administering and using Veritas Data Insight. This class covers how to design, install, configure, administer and maintain Veritas Data Insight.
- Outline how Data Insight is used and key terms and concepts.
- Describe Veritas Data Insight product components and system architecture.
- Install and configure Veritas Data Insight.
- Add resources for system monitoring.
- Use Veritas Data Insight to monitor system resources.
- Implement Data Insight classification.
- Create and manage Data Insight reports.
- Write DQL queries.
- Maintain a Data Insight deployment.
- Integrate Data Insight with Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Create remediation workflows using the Self-Service portal.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for storage administrators, systems administrators, IT security administrators, systems professionals, and consultants who are charged with the installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Veritas Data Insight in a variety of system environments. It is also targeted at those who need to use Veritas Data Insight to monitor systems for IT security, compliance, classification, and data management use cases.
You must have a working knowledge of advanced computer terminology and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.