After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Setup and configure the system.
- Configure the eDiscovery Platform server and eDiscovery Platform Web server for Legal Holds.
- Perform maintenance actions, for example backups Understand installation and upgrade fundamentals.
- Create and setup Cases.
- Understand Data pre-processing and processing.
- Create and use both employees and custodians.
- Perform Identification and Collection of electronic items for discovery.
- Manage Identification and Collections.
- Work with Enterprise Vault Search Preview and Hold in Place.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and use the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. The course is intended for the personnel responsible for maintaining the Veritas eDiscovery Platform infrastructure and performing identification and collection of data, typically an IT professional.
Attend the Veritas eDiscovery Platform 8.2: For Users course. To get the most out of the training session, Veritas also strongly suggests that you have a basic understanding of electronic discovery and the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. If you are new to electronic discovery or Veritas eDiscovery Platform, Veritas recommends the following options to facilitate a more effective experience: