The Symantec eDiscovery Platform 8.0: For Users course is designed for legal professionals that perform Electronic Discovery on Electronically Stored Information.The course is designed to be delivered over three (3)days. It concentrates on the Preservation, Analysis, andProduction stages of the Electronic Discovery ReferenceModel (EDRM).
- Explain how data is discovered and collected.
- Describe early case assessment and data
- Describe Symantec eDiscovery basic and
- advanced search capabilities.
- Setup and send Legal Hold Notices.
- Manage Legal Holds.
- Perform a variety of searches.
- Organize data with tags and folders.
- Review setup and management.
- Perform redaction.
- Use the OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- feature for documents containing imbedded text.
- Understand reporting and exception handling.
- Print, export, and produce documents in
- Symantec eDiscovery.
- Describe the basics of Transparent Predictive
Who Can Benefit
This course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and use the Symantec eDiscovery Platform. The course is designed for the users of the Symantec eDiscovery Platform, such as; Attorneys or Paralegals who perform eDiscovery legal hold, searches and export or productions.
There are no required prerequisites. To get the most out of the training session, however, Symantec strongly suggests that you have a basic understanding of electronic discovery and the Symantec eDiscovery Platform.