The Veritas eDiscovery Platform 8.2: For Users course is designed for legal professionals that perform Electronic Discovery on Electronically Stored Information. The course is designed to be delivered over three (3) days. It concentrates on the Preservation, Analysis, and Production stages of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basics of eDiscovery and the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Explain how data is discovered and collected.
- Describe early case assessment and data culling.
- Describe Veritas eDiscovery basic and advanced search capabilities.
- Setup and send Legal Hold Notices.
- Manage Legal Holds.
- Perform a variety of searches.
- Organize data with tags and folders.
- Review setup and management.
- Perform redaction.
- Use the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature for documents containing imbedded text.
- Understand reporting and exception handling.
- Print, export, and produce documents in Veritas eDiscovery.
- Describe the basics of Transparent Predictive Coding.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and use the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. The course is designed for the users of the Veritas eDiscovery Platform, such as; Attorneys or Paralegals who perform eDiscovery legal hold, searches and export or productions.
There are no required prerequisites. To get the most out of the training session, however, Veritas strongly suggests that you have a basic understanding of electronic discovery and the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. If you are new to electronic discovery or Veritas eDiscovery Platform, Veritas recommends the following options to facilitate a more effective experience: