The Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator 12.x For User class is designed for those who use or manage Compliance Accelerator to setup departments and sampling. In addition, this class describes how to review and mark e-mails, perform research by searching or copying items to a research folder and running reports.
- Define the features of Compliance Accelerator and how those features are used to meet a company’s compliance requirements.
- Use marks to indicate the status of an item.
- Set up research folders to perform proactive investigation.
- Search, review and export items that have been sampled or found in a search.
- Run reports.
- Add monitored employees to Compliance Accelerator.
- Set sampling percentages.
- Create an application search.
- Create and manage a department.
Who Can Benefit
This course is individuals who use Compliance Accelerator to perform compliance.
You must have a working knowledge of using a Windows system such as Windows 7, 8 or 10.