The Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3: Administration course is designed for system administrators tasked with operating, integrating, and monitoring the day-to-day performance of Enterprise Vault within a Microsoft Exchange environment. This five-day, instructor-led, hands-on class covers Enterprise Vault’s functionality, operations and features. Additional topics include using reports, basic management, classification, and an overview of Enterprise Vault backup and restore requirements. After you complete this course, you will know how to, manage, monitor, and maintain Enterprise Vault.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and benefits of Enterprise Vault.
- Navigate the Administration Console.
- Describe the components of Enterprise Vault.
- Manage Exchange targets.
- Maintain mailbox archives and client settings.
- Manage client access to archives.
- Migrate PST files.
- Maintain journal archiving.
- Review and maintain Enterprise Vault storage.
- Manage storage retention and deletion.
- Manage Indexing.
- Configure and manage classification.
- Support Enterprise Vault Search.
- Monitor and manage Enterprise Vault servers.
- Outline Enterprise Vault backup and recovery
Who Can Benefit
This course is for system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, and system integration/development staff who are responsible for installing, operating, or integrating Enterprise Vault within their Exchange environment
You must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with some system administration experience. Basic familiarity with Exchange/Outlook is sufficient, while an understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, and Active Directory as a power user or administrator is useful.