The Legal Discovery Using Symantec Enterprise Vault 12.2 Discovery Accelerator course is designed for those who use Discovery Accelerator to search, review, and prepare archived items in support of information requests. This class describes the steps involved in setting up discovery searches and explains how to review, analyze, and export the search results. In addition, using research folders and setting up marks and tags are discussed. Also included are analytics and client review. NOTE: Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Discovery Accelerator are not covered.
- Define how Discovery Accelerator is used to meet a company’s search demands.
- Set up research folders to perform proactive investigation.
- Use marks to indicate the status of an item.
- Use tags to pose a question in a case.
- Search, review, export, and produce requested items.
- Search and review items tagged with the Enterprise Vault Classification engine.
- Enable and use Analytics, Automatic Categorization, and Conversation View.
- Schedule and run Discovery Accelerator reports.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for Discovery Accelerator users and other individuals who use Enterprise Vault Discovery Accelerator to retrieve requested business information.
You must have a working knowledge of using a Windows system such as Windows 7, 8 or 10.