The Veritas Enterprise Vault 12: Differences 11 to 12 course is designed for system administrators tasked with operating, integrating, and monitoring the day-to-day performance of Enterprise Vault within an Exchange environment familiar with Enterprise Vault 11. This two day, instructor-led or virtual academy, hands-on class covers the product’s enhancements introduced in version 12.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure Role Based Administration (RBA) without Windows Authorization Manager.
- Create and configure retention plans.
- Configure and perform classification.
- Ingest PST into INTERNET MAIL
- Work with changes to OCR and iFilter
- Configure SQL 2012 AlwaysOn Availability Groups.
- Understand improvements to the installation process.
- Configure and archive SMTP Selective and Mailbox Journaling
- Understand the basics of upgrading from earlier versions to version 12.
- Configure and use Compliance Intelligent Review.
- Understand the enhancements to Discovery Accelerator and Compliance Accelerator.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, and system integration/development staff who are responsible for installing, operating, or integrating Enterprise Vault within their Exchange environment who needs to understand the changes made in Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.
You must have a working knowledge of Windows with some system administration experience. Basic familiarity with Exchange/Outlook is sufficient, while an understanding of SQL Server, Exchange, and Active Directory as a power user or administrator is useful. You must be an Enterprise Vault administrator and have 6 months experience with Enterprise Vault 11.