The Veritas Resiliency Platform 2.2: Administration with Premium Hands-On Labs course is designed for the IT professional tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining Veritas Resiliency Platform in multiple Enterprise Data Centers. Veritas Resiliency Platform is built on four business pillars: Predictability, Automation, Compliance and Flexibility. VRP provides a web-based dashboard with visibility into the real-time health of your business applications no matter where they reside. Single click automation lets you migrate business services across sites, as well as test business-service recovery at an application, virtual machine, multitier service or entire site level. This course is a 5-day instructor led, classroom training. The course covers all aspects of deployment and implementation including overview, architecture, installation, configuration, management, and usage. The structure of this course is approximately 50% lecture, 50% labs.
- Identify the need and list the benefits of Veritas Resiliency Platform
- Describe the high-level architecture, and deployment considerations of Veritas Resiliency Platform
- Deploy VRP Appliances and create a Resiliency Domain.
- Add users, personas and authentication domains
- Add clusters, virtual machines, applications and storage as managed assets to Veritas Resiliency Platform
- Create Resiliency Groups for migrations, takeovers, and rehearsals.
- Perform asset migration, takeover and rehearsal operations.
- Create and execute Virtual Business Services and Resiliency Plans
- Perform monitoring, reporting and auditing of VRP services and events
- Implement Update/upgrade Services when applicable
Who Can Benefit
This course is for UNIX/Linux system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, network/SAN administrators, and systems integration/development staff, who will be installing, operating, or integrating Veritas Resiliency Platform.
You must have working knowledge of data center operations, storage replication technologies, disaster recovery operations, virtualization technologies and Linux and Windows operating systems.