The Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster File System High Availability 6.0.1: Administration course provides instructions on how to install, configure, verify, and troubleshoot Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster File System High Availability configurations. You will learn how the core component products of SFCFSHA, such as Veritas Cluster Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster File System, and Veritas Cluster Server are combined to manage volumes and file systems in a shared configuration.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster File System High Availability.
- Configure a CFS cluster according to a specified sample design.
- Configure shared disk groups and volumes.
- Configure shared file systems.
- Describe how Group Lock Manager ensures file system coherency.
- Manage shared resources with Veritas Cluster Server (VCS).
- Place application instances under VCS control.
- Configure I/O fencing for data protection.
- Create and use point-in-time copies.
- Cluster NFS shares.
- Troubleshoot common cluster failures.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and troubleshoot Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster File System.
Participants must have previous experience as a Red Hat Linux system administrator. Participants must also have experience with Storage Foundation and Veritas Cluster Server, equivalent to the administration courses on the following products:
- Veritas Storage Foundation 6.0 for UNIX: Administration
- Veritas Cluster Server 6.0 for UNIX: Administration