In this one-day course, you learn the fundamentals of VMware Workspace ONE® solution design, which addresses both the general solution design logics, solution design process flow, and the areas of VMware Workspace ONE® UEM use cases. Through a combination of interactive lectures, you identify the phases of a Workspace ONE solution design and delivery, review areas of Workspace ONE use cases, and learn how to create solution designs. The principles of Workspace ONE solution design are addressed throughout the course. You will leave the training empowered with the professional-level skills and knowledge needed to effectively create a Workspace ONE solution design to implement your Digital Workspace transformation.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Summarize the main phases in the Workspace ONE product solution design
- Compare a logical design and a physical design
- Identify the main Workspace ONE use cases
- Collect and consolidate the required uses cases and user experiences
- Match use cases with Workspace ONE components
- Create a logical solution architecture based on use cases
- Collect physical requirements for a designed Workspace ONE solution
- Create a physical solution architecture based on the logical design and physical requirements
- Collect additional requirements for integrations
- Create a deployment plan and milestone
- Determine the appropriate Workspace ONE solution end-user roll-out plan
Who Can Benefit
Workspace ONE solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants.
This course requires completion of one of the following set of courses: • Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage [19.x] and VMware Workspace ONE: Advanced Integration [V19.x] OR • VMware Workspace ONE: Skills for Unified Endpoint Management [V19.x], VMware Workspace ONE: Integrating the Digital Workspace [V19.x], and VMware Workspace ONE: Advanced Integration [V19.x]