This two-day course provides insight into the challenges of enterprise mobility management and how VMware ONE™ UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) can help you solve those challenges. You gain a comprehensive view of the Workspace ONE UEM solution and key device platforms, as well as an overview of the architecture of the platform. This course provides the foundational skills necessary to manage your mobile endpoints with Workspace ONE UEM.
- Explain integration of VMware Workspace™ ONE™ with directory services
- Create and explain environment group structures
- Demonstrate end-user Workspace ONE portal configuration
- Configure Workspace ONE UEM registration and activation
- Provision and secure applications
- Apply single sign-on and multifactor authentication
- Create and implement profiles, authentication policies, and role-based access controls
- Explain and issue device commands
- Manage email configurations
- Integrate with content resources and provision access
- Implement unified endpoint management with Workspace ONE
Who Can Benefit
- Workspace ONE UEM administrators, mobility management professionals, helpdesk administrators for Workspace ONE UEM, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
This course has no prerequisites.