This two-day course focuses on the basic skills that you need to effectively incorporate Workspace ONE Identity Manager™ with your existing software-as-a-service implementation of Workspace ONE UEM (VMware AirWatch®). The course includes a hands-on component in which you will configure Workspace ONE Identity Manager to sync with Active Directory and Workspace ONE UEM. You will gain the necessary skills to effectively manage the digital workspace, enable SSO for web apps and enable conditional access.
- Identify and describe components of Workspace ONE and complementary software
- Identify authentication technologies used in Workspace ONE
- Install, configure, and validate integrated components
- Configure Workspace ONE registration and activation
- Apply single sign-on and multifactor authentication
- Integrate with virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware Horizon® virtual desktops and applications)
- Apply general troubleshooting techniques
Who Can Benefit
Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
This course has no prerequisites.