This three-day course builds your skills in application management using VMware App Volumes™ and VMware User Environment Manager™. You will learn how to use App Volumes to enable the delivery of applications and data to desktops and users in seconds and at scale. You will gain skills in managing application lifecycle from installation to update and replacement. You will also learn how to use User Environment Manager to provide personalization and dynamic policy configuration across virtual, physical, and cloud-based environments to simplify end-user profile management.
- Describe the features and functions of App Volumes and User Environment Manager
- Demonstrate the architectures of App Volumes and User Environment Manager
- Install and configure App Volumes
- Create and deploy AppStacks and writable volumes
- Install and configure User Environment Manager
- Manage application configurations, user environment settings, and personalization settings
Who Can Benefit
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing VMware Horizon® solutions.
- Experience with virtualized desktop implementation
- Familiarity with VMware Horizon
- VMware App Volumes Fundamentals (eLearning) recommended
- VMware User Environment Manager Fundamentals (eLearning) recommended
- VMware ThinApp Fundamentals (eLearning) recommended