This half-day course teaches you the important aspects of application integration into Kubernetes. Through a series of lecture and lab exercises, you will learn deployment techniques application specific operators. This course will help you to become more proficient in developing on the Kubernetes platform.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Optimize Docker image construction
- Understand common Pod design patterns
- Understand build and deploy flows with Kubernetes as the deploy target
- Configure and use Probes to optimize deployments
- Understand Helm and Operators
Who Can Benefit
Anyone creating applications that will run on a Kubernetes Cluster
- Linux concepts and command line proficiency
- General networking proficiency
- Completion of Kubernetes: Hands-on Workshop.