During this course, you gain an understanding of the architecture and features of VMware NSX® SD-WAN by VeloCloud™. This course provides extensive hands-on labs in which you enable core NSX SD-WAN features, such as ensuring application performance using business policies, traffic redirections, and network service insertion.
- Discuss the NSX SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
- Identify and describe the NSX SD-WAN solution components
- Explain the interaction between the NSX SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
- Describe the NSX SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
- Explore NSX SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
- Use NSX SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
- Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the regional and enterprise data centers
Who Can Benefit
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions.
Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.