In this intensive three-day course, you will explore the security-focused features of VMware NSX® 6.3, including the distributed firewall and the Service Composer, to help drive your microsegmentation deployment to success.
- Describe the software-defined data center
- Explain the NSX components and their function in the infrastructure
- Deploy NSX for microsegmentation
- Describe the distributed firewall architecture
- Configure and manage NSX with VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Configure distributed firewall policies
- Use the Service Composer to automate security policy application
- Understand partner integration workflows
- Troubleshoot the distributed firewall from the VMware ESXi™ command-line interface (CLI)
- Troubleshoot the distributed firewall from the NSX central CLI
Who Can Benefit
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and engineers or system integrators responsible for implementing security policy in the software-defined data center
You should understand security concepts.