This comprehensive 110-video training course focuses on preparing a candidate to take the VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization (NSX v6.2) Exam. The workshop includes an overview of the certification program, tips for preparing for the exam, an in-depth review of each of the objectives on the exam and sample questions broken down in video segments by a VMware Certified Instructor.
This Exam Prep grants you access to a time-saving and methodical study plan designed to let you review exam topics and identify and close knowledge gaps – a powerful way to build both your knowledge and your confidence before taking your VMware Certification exam.
- Taught by top VMware instructors with specific knowledge related to exam content.
- A comprehensive and detailed review of actual exam objectives covered in the real exam.
- Review of objectives, study tips, plus advice on how to avoid common mistakes and hints on additional study resources.
- You can stream the videos, allowing you to prepare at your own pace, wherever you may be.
- Pause, fast-forward, rewind and re-watch capabilities let you take full advantage of the content most important to you.
- Sample questions based on the actual exam objectives.
By the end of the course, you should be prepared to answer questions based on the following exam objectives:
- Understand VMware NSX Technology and Architecture
- Understand VMware NSX Physical Infrastructure Requirements
- Configure and Manage vSphere Networking
- Install and Upgrade VMware NSX
- Configure VMware NSX Virtual Networks
- Configure and Manage NSX Network Services
- Configure and Administer Network Security
- Deploy a Cross-vCenter NSX environment
- Perform Operations Tasks in a VMware NSX Environment
- Troubleshoot a VMware Network Virtualization Implementation
None, although experience with NSX and knowledge of the exam blueprints is essential before attempting the exam.