This course, designed for experienced VMware vRealize® Operations™ users, gives you the skills to monitor and troubleshoot various VMware vSphere® and datacenter related issues using VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™. This course is a combination of lecture and the hands-on labs. You will learn the tools, techniques, and troubleshooting methodologies which will be handy if you already use or want to use vRealize Operations Manager as your preferred datacenter monitoring solution.
- Understand the vRealize Operations architecture in detail
- Learn to access various databases that exist within the vRealize Operations software
- Become familiar with the tools and commands that are used to troubleshoot problems that may arise with vRealize Operations
- Understand the correct approach to troubleshoot data collection issues
- Understand how Predictive DRS helps in effective vSphere workload balancing
- Perform in-depth log analysis to drill down to the root cause of issues faster
- Fix broken state of the product using break-fix labs
- Fix operating systems and application monitoring issues
- Understand how vRealize Operations uses the various self-monitoring mechanisms
- Understand the SSL certificate replacement process
- Understand the upgrade workflow in detail and fix issues related to the product upgrade
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for new and experienced system administrators, service engineers, and technical personnel who use vRealize Operations Manager as a datacenter-monitoring solution in their environments.
- VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage