This course introduces you to the new features of VMware vRealize® Automation™ V7.5. You will learn how to use the new features, design changes, and enhancements in the vRealize Automation platform.
- Describe and configure Just-In-Time Users
- Describe and configure new features in Custom Forms
- Use Blueprints that provision from OVF and OVA packages
- Describe the VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ Dashboard Integration
- Describe integration between vRealize Automation and other VMware products by using VMware vRealize® Lifecycle Manager™
- Describe various miscellaneous enhancements to vRealize Automation in versions 7.4 and 7.5 (request abort, NSX-T, Health Check, Multitenancy)
- Describe 3rd party endpoint enhancements (Amazon and Azure)
- Describe and configure Containers and use them to deploy applications
Who Can Benefit
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Automation
This course presumes that you have taken the VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.3] course. You should have a basic understanding of how to install and configure vRealize Automation.
- Install and configure vRealize Automation
- Configure user groups and permissions
- Establish entitlements and policies
- Configure IaaS endpoints