This exam validates that you have the skills required to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere 6.5 environments.
Who Can Benefit
A minimally qualified candidate (MQC) achieving the VMware Certified Professional 6 in Data Center Virtualization has approximately six months’ experience working with a vSphere implementation, and more than 1 year of IT industry experience, and is capable of installing, configuring, monitoring, and managing a vSphere solution. The candidate is also capable of deploying and configuring vSphere storage, networking, security, and compute resources as well as creating and administering vSphere virtual machines. Candidates should have basic knowledge of optimizing, securing, and troubleshooting for all components of the implementation.
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage plus Optimize & Scale Fast Track [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale plus Troubleshooting Fast Track [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Skills for Public Sector Customers [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.5]