Who should attend
Senior storage architects who lead a team designing storage environments and who desire to leverage HPE Converged Storage Systems in multi-site environments. The individual should have an average of 3 to 5 years of experience designing and architecting storage solutions in a multi-vendor environment. This training is important for storage IT professionals of HPE channel partners, HPE presales employees and enterprise level organizations who need to credibly design and propose tailored storage solutions to most effectively meet enterprise level, or multiple site, business needs with optimum ROI.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
Related Certifications / Exams:
Certification: HPE Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V2
Exams: HPE0-J79: Architecting Multi-Site HPE Storage Solutions
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Describe the Fundamental Architecture and Technology of HP Enterprise Solutions
- Architect and design complex HP Multiple site High Availability SAN Configurations
- Architect and design complex HP Replication and Recovery Solutions
- Architect and design HP Converged Storage Solutions for ITaaS (IT as a Service)
- Architect and design High Availability Solutions for HP SAN Deployments
- Architect and design Converged and Virtualized HP Multisite Storage Solutions
- Identify Opportunities to expand and extend HP Multiple site Disaster Recovery and Availability Solutions