The IT Skills Taught in Tableau Training
Professionals use Tableau across all departments and industries, no matter the size of the organization, to empower employees to visualize data to drive change and productivity. Tableau helps to make statistic, machine learning, and smart data prep more useful to augment human creativity in analysis. By making use of an integrated analytics platform, you'll be able to scale and deploy a data-driven culture. ExitCertified has the Tableau Desktop Fundamentals, Intermediate, and Accelerated training courses you need to be versed in the platform. Explore our Tableau courses below and start your training journey today.
Our instructors are Tableau certified, have met stringent technical instructor certification requirements, and are continuously learning and maintaining their qualifications. This means we’re always up-to-date on the latest Tableau releases, so you can trust we’re giving you valuable, current knowledge. As a Tableau Authorized Training Provider, we’re committed to your success. This commitment includes a promise to uphold the same standard of instructor-led training delivery as Tableau’s.
Benefits of Choosing ExitCertified for Your Authorized Tableau Training
- We are an Authorized Tableau Training Partner meaning our dedicated and knowledgeable Tableau team will ensure the success of your training journey.
- Our flexible learning options allow you to take a class in person or online without compromising on quality.
- You'll get free support once your course is done. Once you have completed training you will have 90 days access to Tableau eLearning to discover self-paced, guided learning paths and earn digital badges (public classroom attendees only).
- When you take courses online, you'll get a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities
- We’re committed to ensuring that everything we do, that's why we're consistently among the Top 20 IT Training Companies named by TrainingIndustry.com.