This PeopleSoft PS / nVision for General Ledger Rel 9.2 training provides step-by-step instruction for implementing, using and maintaining the fundamentals of PS/nVision for General Ledger 9.2. You'll learn how to structure your organization for reporting efficiency using business units, ledgers, trees and ChartField management from the ground up.
- Describe PS/nVision.
- Plan PS/nVision reports.
- Develop and Build PS/nVision reports.
- Process PS/nVision reports.
- Personalize PS/nVision Nvsuser.
- Run PS/nVision reports from the web.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will introduce you to the latest PS/nVision design using Excel 2007 features through hands-on activities. You'll be presented with best practices for achieving maximum efficiency. You'll also learn valuable information from the implementer's perspective, as well as for end-users. Activities include early decision-making regarding structure based on business needs, troubleshooting and efficiency.
Process Flow of an Implementation
Activities throughout the course follow the process flow of an implementation. You'll create a variety of reports, including financial statements like balance sheets and income statements, as well as transaction listings using tables other than the ledger (Payables, for example).
Course Pace & Duration
This is an intensive, 5-day course.
- Design PS/nVision Reports
- Create and Process Financial Statements
- Create Matrix Layouts from Various Tables
- Use DrillDown and nPlosion for Detail Reporting and Analysis
- Run PS/nVision Reports from the Web
- Create Tabular Layouts and Run Transaction Reports
- Use Summary Ledgers for Reporting
- Use Scopes and Scope Variables
- Personalize PS/nVision
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Reports Developer
- System Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Use of control tables to enforce business rules
- Able to run processes and reports