Red Hat® JBoss® AMQ Administration (JB440) helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer the message broker, Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover. This course is based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.0. and includes the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration exam (EX440).
- Install a JBoss AMQ 7 broker
- Configure multicast and anycast addresses
- Secure the AMQ broker for authentication and authorization
- Cluster AMQ brokers
- Monitor JBoss AMQ brokers
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.
- General understanding of enterprise messaging concepts and message-oriented middleware
- Ability to read and edit XML files