This course is specifically designed for students who have completed Red Hat® System Administration I (RH124). Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full time Linux® administrator.
- Note for RH134, RH134VT, RH134RC, RH135 versions of this course: This course teaches to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. If you are looking for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 content and labs, see our self-paced, online learning option.
- Installation using Kickstart
- Managing filesystems and logical volumes
- Managing scheduled jobs
- Accessing network filesystems
- Managing SELinux
- Controlling firewalling
Who Can Benefit
This course is singularly designed for students who have completed Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The organization of topics is such that it is not appropriate for student to use RH134 as a curriculum entry point. Students who have not taken a previous Red Hat course are encouraged to take either System Administration I if they are new to Linux, or the RHCSA Fast Track course (RH200) if they are experienced with enterprise Linux administration.
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)