Red Hat® OpenStack® Administration II (CL210) teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance
- This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
- Build and customize an image
- Write a Heat template
- Diagnose and troubleshoot OpenStack issues holistically
- Manage Ceph storage in an OpenStack environment
- Scale compute nodes
- Migrate instances
- Scale stacks automatically
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for Linux® system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course or equivalent Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience