Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with exam (RH295) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to learn and validate how to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will prove your ability to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294) and Red Hat Certified Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) are included in this offering. This offering is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts, as well as prepare them for Ansible automation.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Ansible Playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts, and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible.
Who Can Benefit
This course and exam are geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows