This course teaches you how to create and manage a complete forecasting system using the SAS Forecast Server procedures, giving you the power to confidently plan your business operations.
- process time series data
- automate the forecasting of the majority of your series in a large-scale forecasting process
- handle exceptions by adding custom models and selection lists to a model repository
- create and manage event variables and event variable data sets to use as inputs to forecast models
- implement best practices in model selection, data hierarchy construction, and statistical forecast reconciliation processes.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced data scientists and analytic leads who want to learn to develop scripts in the SAS Forecast Server programming language to build, maintain, and optimize the performance of their forecasting system
- Before attending this course, you should
- have experience with a Windows computing environment
- have experience using a product such as Microsoft Excel to enter or transfer data and to perform elementary analyses such as computing row and column totals and averages, and producing charts and plots
- have taken Forecasting Using SAS(R) Forecast Server Software or have equivalent experience with time series data and modeling
- have taken SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials or have equivalent experience.