This hands-on workshop is open to SAS programmers who attended the Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS(R) course. This workshop explores programming methods and techniques that are useful in the management of administrative healthcare data.
- take advantage of the medical claims code architecture
- visualize data anomalies
- construct data-driven programs
- build and use utility macros
- transform data structures for ease of access.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS programmers who have taken the course Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS(R)
- Before attending this course, you should
- attend the Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS(R) course
- be comfortable with coding and executing Base SAS programs, specifically data management and simple descriptive statistics.