Now includes complimentary On Demand content:
- Vendor certified video content
- Technical and Instructor support
- Searchable course content
- + 3-months Lab access
- Bonus content now included: 100+ Authorized AWS
on demand digital videos
In this course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- Intermediate-level software developers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language (Java, C#, or Python)
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Take this skills assessment to see if you have the required knowledge to skip AWS Technical Essentials, the first course in the AWS technical training path: https://www.exitcertified.com/training-resources/skills-assessments/aws-skills-assessment
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Hands-on labs
This course covers the following concepts:
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Deploying Applications
When can I access my On Demand training?
Upon attending day-1 of your instructor-led training, students are sent an email with instructions on how to access the complimentary AWS On Demand Training.
How long can I access my AWS On Demand training course?
All ExitCertified On Demand training courses come with 1-year access to vendor authorized video content and course books. Hands-on lab access for AWS courses is 3-months.
Bill is a knowledgeable instructor who knows AWS. He is an excellent communicator who leverages his years of experience to effectively convey AWS topics to his students.
The virtual sessions were very engaging, did not feel like we need a classroom :)
Ken was a fantastic instructor. Presented the material very clearly. He added lots of additional demos of various aws service that really added to the course and my understanding of the material.
Great instructor. He went and even tailored the content according/suiting to our needs and what helps us.
Great course, very detailed and connects information very well. Labs and resources are super helpful, and the instructor does a great job conveying the information and answering questions.
Authorized training from ExitCertified is created and maintained by the vendor who also creates the certification exams. While it may not be a requirement of certification to attend a vendor-authorized training class, doing so will put you in the best position to successfully complete the related exams. Start training and begin working towards one of the following certifications today.
Browse the suggested follow-on courses below and continue your training journey. We offer training in various learning formats, from instructor-led to virtual, so you can choose what works best for you. Get started by selecting a course to learn more.
9 options available
Mar 17, 2021 – Mar 19, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Mar 29, 2021 – Mar 31, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Apr 14, 2021 – Apr 16, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Apr 28, 2021 – Apr 30, 2021 (3 days) GTR
May 12, 2021 – May 14, 2021 (3 days) GTR
May 26, 2021 – May 28, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 2, 2021 – Jun 4, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 16, 2021 – Jun 18, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 28, 2021 – Jun 30, 2021 (3 days) GTR