When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
In this course you will configure security for IBM Case Manager environments and solutions. You will work with project areas, control access to cases, and create security configurations. You will deploy a solution in a new environment and use a security configuration package file to manage solution...
In this course you will configure security for IBM Case Manager environments and solutions. You will work with project areas, control access to cases, and create security configurations. You will deploy a solution in a new environment and use a security configuration package file to manage solution security. You will customize security settings with a custom privilege definition and use security proxies to automate security changes.
This course is for system administrators who maintain IBM Case Manager environments and for solution architects who must plan security requirements for their solutions.
- Knowledge of Case Manager concepts, such as case management, case, solution, task.
- Ability to build, validate, deploy, and test solutions.
- or Build an IBM Case Manager Solution V5.3.2 (classroom)(F2910G)
- or Build an IBM Case Manager SolutionV5.3.2 (self-paced)(F2919G)
Unit 1 Overview of security deployment
- Describe the process for deploying a security configuration.
- Identify the security goals for each environment type
Unit 2 Work with project areas
- Create a project area
- Add users to a project area
Unit 3 Manage access to cases
- Describe object security in a target object store
- Create roles for a case
- Create an in-basket for all assigned work
- Assign users to case teams
Unit 4 Create a security configuration
- Create a security configuration
- Edit security configuration permissions
- Apply a security configuration to a solution
Unit 5 Configure target object store security
- Organize users and groups for target object store access
Unit 6 Configure deployed solution security
- Package and export a solution
- Import a solution to a new environment
- Apply a solution configuration
Unit 7 Customize a privilege definition
- Create a custom privilege definition
- Apply a custom privilege definition to a security configuration
Unit 8 Use security proxies
- Describe a security proxy scenario
- Use a security proxy to modify permissions on a case
- Describe how to transfer a solution with security proxies to a new environment
Unit A Automate case security changes
- Describe a scenario for automating security changes
- Use a FileNet workflow to change permissions on a case by using a security proxy
Unit B Additional security configurations
- Analyze scenarios that require specific security customizations